Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Friday, July 14, 2006

neck pain?

and before you think I'm complaining some more about my physical state, have a look at this: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/07/development_medicine_and_evolu.php

once again, PZ Myers at Pharyngula shed some lights on a very interesting piece of evolutionary biology...

had I had a biology professor as good as him, and not that pretty face of my teacher, I'd probably be in Richard Dawkins lab, right now... she had nice legs though... :-)

have a nice week end!!!

EDIT: and there's an update to the question, also showing how disagreeing and competing teams of scientists can nonetheless exchange data and information in order to solve the issue. at least until new data comes around to mess up the scene... GOD!!! I love science...

No comments: