Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, December 21, 2006

back home!!!

Ehy, I'm back home, after one night of driving through the whole belgium and a little (but funny) bit of germany...

I have to say, it was a pain to come back, but now it feels nice...

a few nice things.

my mum's food...

german motorways rocks! asphalt like formula 1 circuits, and... no speed limits!!! pity my gps decided to have me take a shortcut through the mountains... mah...

and I've just half-submitted my thesis! I say half submitted 'cause what I'm submitting isn't the real final version, rather a cobbled up merge of my chapters... am still waiting one from my (almost ex) boss...

now I am off to look for presents...

may be tomorrow I'll post on my latest elucubration: The Copernican Shock!!!

No comments: