Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Monday, August 28, 2006

Busy busy damn busy...

as the title, says, I've been damn busy this couple of weeks. writing up reports for the finishing cardiovascular projects, then at home wirting up the ninth chapter of the thesis... and finally, when i get the time/chance, trying to keep mi social life... well, alive...

some few weeks left before presenting what I did in the past six weeks to a bunch of scientist colleagues, then to management... Briefly before that a poster is going to fly to San Francisco for the ACS meeting with my name on it... the same work I'll try to publish in paper form in the next few months (keep an eye on J Med Chem) - and my boss thinks he may be good to push it for next year sheffield MGMS meeting. good! but that's for the future...

it is still september now, and it's going to be a pretty hard month... until the 23rd, that is... then finally holidays!!! getting back to sardinia to be the best man at my brother wedding... good lord I'm so waiting for this... the holidays, more than the wedding

No comments: