Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm on Google...

A friend was all too excited about our blogs appearing on google. that is, if you are looking for me and type in 'gufodotto'... for example.

in fact, my first reference is to the TypeKey profile which i use to comment on ScienceBlog's Pharyngula (according to Nature, the most visited science blog!!!). not strange, in fact, since every comment posted there has a link to my profile.

The second link is in fact this blog. Frankly I don't know how this may happen, except may be that Im the only gufodotto in the whole world. Fair enough...

after that, it's a trickle of references to various forum to which I do currently take part or did in the past.

As for less cryptic references to myself, searching google for "luca antonio fenu" returns as first hit an email I sent long time ago to the CCL (Comp Chem List) looking for a forgotten program for Atom Typing... the next two don't match at all, the fourth is my personal empy webpage from the University of Southampton. that's it. The rest is rubbish...

So, assuming that in the future Google's hard drives don't get erased by some cataclysmic event, and someone can put together my real name and my totem name, my grand-grand-grand -posthuman-children will be able to piece together my life from 2001 onward at least... good luck to them, I hope they'll still have a decent civilisation by then...

No comments: