Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Home, sweet home...

No work today... as promised, I'm at home, enjoying the many vacation days left in my pocket thanks to the crazy elgian work system...

all of us at work have so many days to take that we don't know how to do... I mean, there's work to be done...

anyway, here I am, in my salon writing up my thesis... I've corrected/extended a good chunk of chapter ten, science is fun 'cause while reading what you wrote jus some days ago, and back then it did look allright, you're brought to question yourself.

yeah, right, all this I'm reading sounds good, but how do you justify these assertions? and then, down to extend, show your data in new ways, inventing new analysis methods, and so on...

it's heavy, but it's fun, serious!!! I swear!!! wanna take a piece?

I know i'm like Tom Sawyer in front of that palisade, convincing other boys that painting was cool and they would be moron if they didn't want to pay him to have the opportunity of painting a tiny bit.

so here I am, is there anybody who wants to give me a hand with my thesis? let's say, correct one or two paragraph? :-D

never mind, I'll manage myself...

No comments: