Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

yesterday's recipe...

Yesterday I tried to cook something new... Kind of veggie+fish-flavoured risotto, but didn't have any rice, so I went for pre-cooked, dry wheat. I did like it, so here it is... sorry for the crap piccie, it was taken with my phone's camera...

and here comes the recipe:

put one nugget of butter in the wok, with some chopped courgette, spinachs, mushrooms. some chilly too, and a pince of salt. stir-fry them, while you prepare some fish stock (it: brodo, fr: bouillon).

drop in the bouillon some pre-cooked wheat (grano, ble`)... boil it for some minutes, then throw away most of the bouillon, keeping enough to finish off the wheat cooking. I keep it in a bowl, you never know if you need some more.

pour the wheat together with its bouillon in the wok, and finish them off... once cooked, sprinkle with fish-mix dry herbs (or better the fresh equivalent), and a nugget of gorgonzola if you like... that's it. enjoy! and let me know if you liked it...

No comments: