Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Monday, September 18, 2006

Judas Unchained

What does Judas Unchained means? Frankly, I don't know. It's just the title of the book I am reading now. Follow up on last week's book, Pandora's Star, it did arrive in the post the same day I was done with its prequel...

The commonwealth traversies goes on and on, charachters become more tri-dimensional, or may be not. Frankly, I enjoy the book but its main players are far from the detail of Hamilton previous cycle. It certainly is a page turner for me, and am looking forward to discovers what the Guardians are up to. i only hope it won't be another Deus Ex Machina like in the Naked God. In there, the solution did look enat, but lazy too... Too easy postulating a superhuman intelligence which fixes things for us... well, enough spoiling...

I just hope I'll manage to finish reading it before I fly to sardinia. or may be in flight. who knows?

have a nice week you all!

No comments: