Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wii is wiith us...

No pesky PS3, thanks, I have been a Nintendo fans since I saw Pikmin on the gamecube... I love challenging, yet cute-looking videogames, and there's nothing like nintendo for them...

And Gamecube successor, the Wii, is coming out soon... featuring a new two-pieces, motion-sensitive, free-hand controller which I really believe is going to make games more fun... think about playing soulcalibur by really punching your opponents sitting in the sofa close to you... or most likely standing in front of the TV...

I can't wait to play next gen's Zelda: Twilight Princess



and Wii Sports:



and what else? well, I don't care. I play very rarely (not at all in the last nine months or so), so even very few (possibly PARTY/multiplayer) games will do for me.

But I hope they keep up a decent pipeline so that the user base will not switch over to the more muscular PS3 and X360... XP

Personally, I think M$ is going to loose anyway. Nintendo has shown with the DS that it can keep up and beat the crap out of Sony, let's hope tey keep up with the good job...

No comments: