Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Men's issue with their body...

Too many hair, too smelly, too much... male? yep, that's it...

some scientists tackle the fact that we men are not all Brad Pitt

We smell, we fart, we have hair spread all around our bodies, and so on... some people are ok with it. I am ok with myself, but my GF sometimes complain about my body odour - strange, since previous acquantainces never raised the issue - age effect?
mah...

interestingly, the people most obsessed are those addicted to MTV and such 'entertainment'... not surprising... potato couches sitting on the sofa all day looking at beautifully sculpted male/female dancers. your self esteem isn't certainly going to go up...

again, I find strange that am not disturbed by the fact of spending my free time watching Desperate Housewives or Ally Mc Beal. it must be 'cause I enjoy the stories more than the picture (albeit the girls in the show are certainly hot). or may be I don't need to fantasize on them. I have a real woman sharing my life - kudos to her... ;-)

No comments: