Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And now, for something completely different...

No, I am not going to post about the Monthy Pithon. Some of you may be shocked at the news, but I don't think too much of them actually. there's funnier things around, frankly. At least, in my personal opinion. Let's give some examples: I have been reading "Silent Bob Speaks", a collection of short assays and columns written by "Indie Filmaker Kevin Smith", as he's erroneously defined (by his own admission) by the movie press the world around. He's the guy between Clerks (both one and two), Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Oh, and Chasing Amy and Jersey Girl too - haven't seen the last two though.



Anyway, the book is funny, as are the movies. I mean, funny. Real funny, although not as funny as the movies are in some parts. I am not particularly fond of fart and dick jokes, but Kevin Smith doesn't overdo them. And he's wehther you like it or not, a clever guy. He just happens to drop oily stools. Yuk!

Anyway, check the book out. better yet, check the movies out, I found clerks on sale for 3 Euros yesterday, which is more or less how much is worth it - especially considering that I could DL'd it from the net for almost free. It's less than the rental price, yet you get to keep the thingy. Nifty uh? But really, check it out, you will not regret it.

And check out his website too. View Askew. Free reads and nice bits.

No comments: