Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Top News of the week (for me)

The NY Times gracefully sends me the top ten news f the list - I don't know how they select them, I know that in their web page they have tabs for the most e-mailed, the most blogged, and so on. Anyway, here's my take on their selection:

It’s Not You, It’s Your Apartment.

Birds Do It. Bees Do It. People Seek the Keys to It.

Lessons of Heart Disease, Learned and Ignored.

A Great Year for Ivy League Schools, but Not So Good for Applicants to Them.

That's it. Enjoy. Once you're done with them, don't close the tab. Click on the parent directory link, i.e., Science, or Home & Garden, and discover other nice pieces. Well, Ok, you DON'T HAVE to click on Home & Garden :-| - unless you like ko. :-)

No comments: