Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am GOOD!!! (well, I feel so)

Yeay, I've just finished attending/giving my six-monthly update to the interested people in the company about my work. It went easier than I thought, I surprised myself for my confidence with a laser pointer in my hand. I guess the tireless fortnightly exercises paid off, at the end.

Now, it's mainly matter to finish off the ongoing studies, write up final conclusions (especially on the evaluations of pKa predictors), and possibly make the merry round of consociate companies, showing off my skills and fishing for opportunities.

But from tomorrow, and for the next five days, it's holiday time! If I can manage to, tonight itself I'll head off to Anthisnes, tomorrow I'll wake up later than usual, and possibly cycle around the place. I am gonna love it. Then, Saturday I don't know, just relax with my lady, sunday back to bxl possibly for some more sunny cycling with allochtonous friends, then monday and tuesday of rest before starting again.

What would I want more from life?

1 comment:

Cecilia Navarro said...

Kidney and/or liver sickness * Spinach Osteoarthritis - Excess body fat can put extra pressure on your bones and joints, which in turn, can cause osteoarthritis. If you have already undergone joint replacement therapy, complications might just stay that bit longer to create more trouble for you. Obesity and overweight conditions mainly affect weight-bearing joints in your knees. According to clinical trials, the incidence of osteoarthritis in obese or overweight people is 4-5 times more compared to normal-weight people. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper