Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Monday, April 02, 2007

No, not this one...

As I said before, I have been tinkering with the idea of getting a new digicam; my thoughts initially converged on the cool-looking nikon s10. The swiveling body is particularly attractive - but it has some things I don't like. mainly, the battery is a proprietary LiIon thingy, and this means that I'll have to use their own charger rather than carry with me my AA/AAA charger - one more charger and so on. I am nitpicking I know.

Anyway, I love the idea of having a "real" SLR, with interchangeable objectives if possible - although this will make it less cumbersome, therefore less likely to be lugged around when on a bike trip or such.

mah... I'll check some more p/review before taking a plunge. Anyway, I can survive without. Especially since I haven't noticed that my digicam was missing until now, one month and more after using it. And that i do not plan to go anywhere particularly interesting before some months. It's not like the price of these things is going to spike - ah ah.

No comments: