Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Thursday, October 19, 2006

again early in the morning...

again at work at 6.30. No, I'm not workaholic, but my GF came to visit me yesterday. very much appreciated - pity she forgot her swimsuit so the planned outing to the city pool didn't come up as planned. In alternative, a nice dinner with risotto con zucchine e zafferano, e spiedini d'agnello... with a good cannonau della romangia to help everything to go down easily... nice nice nice...

so, why this early? yet again, she's to catch the 6.30 train, and even if the station is like 200m away, I don't feel like letting her walk on her own... especially when i'm up anyway... I'm one of those person who simply can't sleep anymore when awakened... vabbe'. never mind...

earlier in, earlier out, more time this af'noon to swim, and write up... ehy, more time to blog too ;-)

have a nice day.

No comments: