Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Monday, October 09, 2006

Children of men

Is it that good? The story doesn't look particularly original, to me... I have seen it in at least three books. And frankly, I'd rather have a cinema version of Darwin's Radio than this unknown to me mixed-genre book... However, people seems to be shocked at how beautiful this movie is... may be this new alfonso guy really nailed it?

funny though, how humanists change their opinion. if a sci-fi movie is good, then it can't be classed in sci-fi... ah ah... as if sci-fi was all like cinematographic sci-fi, all explosion and implausibility... quite the opposite, I'd say... good written sci-fi is hard core, realistic, and most of all gives your brain food for thought. Umpah!!!

uhm... seen the trailer, I don't know what to say... not yet convinced, but may give it a try...

No comments: