Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Saturday, October 14, 2006

49 Up

7 Up isn't just the brand of a fizzy lemonade, but also an interesting documentary created by some british lads, In 1964, they started following some people's lives at seven years intervals. They're now at the seventh instalment, and since 7x7=49, you can guess what the title refers to. I stumbled onto this documentary while looking for an underdog sport movie, but i think I'll keep a tab on it, and see if I can get my hands on it. It looks quite interesting...

I wonder, though, how much these people's life has been influenced by the documentaries... did people recognise them on the road? I don't think so. but may be having something like this in your CV can give you an edge. After all, the employer would be happy to keep you seven years, so that his firm would be featured in the movie too... mah?

anyway, click on the title to get the trailer (thanks Apple)

No comments: