Gufodotto would like you to read these:

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

StarBuck (the elder) does not agree...

Again on BSG: Dirk Benedict, aka "face" in the A-Team, but most importantly first person to incarnate Lt. StarBuck in the first series, does not like at all the change of sex his old character has been given in the 2003-to-date series. He says that something has been lost in castration... I personally, enjoy much more Katee Sackoff than him as Starbuck, as my mind simply can't see the Face onboard a Viper. I always expect to see a cigar smoking Hannibal Smith shouting with complacency: "Ah, adoro i piani ben riusciti!"

Luckily, someone else thinks it my way...

so, Go Starbuck!!! and Go Boomer!!! (certainly the most tender cylon around... I leave the sexyest's palm to Number Six)

ps: by the way, the article from dirk benedict certainly is very very well written, for me... he almost convinced me... almost. I still believe that the new starbuck is more suited for the new series. and this one is better than the old one tout court. except may be for the damned octagonal pieces of paper...

No comments: